Friday, September 14, 2007

So I was Wrong :)

In the spirit of professionalism...the music player will not start automatically from now on. You can still play it by hitting the play button. I want my readers to come here to discover the wealth of information I have uncovered on the web. If the music offends them or scares them away before they have time to do this then I have not truly done my job. So, for those of us that can not live without music to work by, it is still there to enjoy. Now the reader has a choice as to whether or not they want to listen. :) Have a Great Day and Happy Searching!

1 comment:

  1. Can't find your email address so I'll put this here.... Just ran across your site! I think what you're doing here will really help others studying social work. I would like to help you as well. When you get ready to take your licensing exam email me at http://socialworkexam.com and I'll set up a subscription so you can study for your exam! Thanks for your blog!

    ReplyDelete