Sunday, April 26, 2009

Playing Catch-up

It's time for me to let go of that "facecrack" addiction I've got going on. We've been sick for a week. the boy's ear drum busted...that was great fun, then I got the infection too. So that's my excuse for spending every waking moment on facebook this past week. Pitiful, I know. Anyway I'm feeling better today so I'm playing catch up with everything I should have posted the past two weeks.

Wednesday's Words from Women Women's stories on the abortion issue.

Blog for Fair Pay 2009

Support the REAL Act

NWLC's 2009 Child Nutrition Reauthorization Child and Adult Care Food Program
Preschool Recommendations


Child Welfare League of America Keeping Families Together and Safe: A Curriculum for Child Protective Services Workers and Homeless Services Workers (Instructor Manual) (Participant Manual)

Victims of Crime A Social Work Response: Building Skills to Strengthen Survivors

The Mudflats: Soap Meets Hot Water Been awhile since I checked in on the goings on in Alaska... :)

That's about all my brain can do this morning so I'll leave you with the week's greatest pictures found over at K8 the G8's site



and over at Addiction Inbox



Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

  1. You have a very interesting and informative site. Great anchor links too!Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! I needed it. Don't get many anymore...people just come and get what they need and go on about their business :) That's ok though, it's how I built the site :)

    ReplyDelete