Sunday, July 8, 2007

OOPS!!!!

It has come to my attention that the link to Cornell is not working and for the life of me i can not figure out why. I am typing in the exact link exactly as it shows in browser window. Maybe I didn't give the right credit or something and Cornell rigged it so I can't use it :-) So first I'll give the credit where I got the information then I will tell you how to get there on your own. Then I will remove the non-working link.

Research Department Collections, Reference, Instruction & Outreach
Cornell University Library
Ithaca, NY, USA

To get there:

type in www.cornell.edu
scroll down to "Inside Cornell" click that
click "Libraries"
scroll down click "Uris Library"
middle of the page about 4 or 5 lines down click "Library Tutorials & Skill Guides"
scroll down click "Research Strategy" and that should take you to the entire tutorial including the one from Berkeley.

Sorry for the trouble and hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment