Monday, July 23, 2007

Researching for the Disabled

Today I will be adding the links I found for researching for the disabled. These include job links, information sites, work from home employment opportunities, the Small Business Administration link for person's with disabilites, products to aid in employment, etc.
I also need to apologize for neglecting this site. I am trying to transfer everything over to a Bravenet site, with hosting, a subdomain name and the whole nine yards a website offers that a blog doesn't. It is going very slowly....looks good but it is very tedious work. I suppose the more I do the easier it will get. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting links you have from research. It's very important that this kind of research goes on. Good luck with your web-transferring. I know what a pain that is.

    ReplyDelete