Sunday, April 6, 2008

Whew!

We had a slow moving front come through here on Friday that lasted most of the day and left in it's wake devastation almost as bad as the devastation of Katrina...at least here in Jackson. We have not had power or cable since about 2pm Friday. We have some outside help in here to help with repairing the lines but not nearly as much as with Katrina so it's moving a bit slower. It might be as late as Wednesday of next week before we get up and running again. I am checking emails and posting comments on my son's computer at work. It's Sunday afternoon and most of the guests have checked out so I can do this. I might not be able to do it again. I just wanted to let everyone know what's going on...I'm not neglecting the blog just can't get to it :) I hope all of you are having a better week!!!

2 comments:

  1. Are you staying dry and warm there? Have lights yet? It looks like there's going to be flash flooding this weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Prin,
    Just stopped by your blog to see how you are doing these days. Sounds like there's non-stop excitement down there by you! Glad to hear you are okay! I'll be thinking of you, and try to catch you online when you return! ttfn

    ReplyDelete