Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Finished!

The changes to the site are complete...for the moment anyway :) Now I can devote my time to searching for reputable, reliable and free links. I hope you find it is easier to navigate around in here. In the future I will probably add more blogs to the list. I still want to devote time and energy to several other subjects within the social work realm, youth-at-risk and critical thinking are two that come immediately to mind. There are many areas in social work I have not covered. As you are reading through the site, thinking of areas you wish I had covered, that I have not, please feel free to leave me a comment and I will do my best to see what I can find. I will tell you this though...except for what has already been included, criminal justice, as a stand alone subject will never be covered. I refuse to compromise my computer by clicking on criminal justice links. In case you haven't noticed every time you click a cj link you are bombarded with ads for online schools and all kinds of other c**p that you can never get off your computer. Good luck with it though! Have a Great Day and Happy Searching!

No comments:

Post a Comment