Sunday, August 5, 2007

Theories

OK, I know it's been nine days or so since I last posted. The last one and the birthing story were time consuming and yes, the former was traumatic. Reconstructing/reliving that time in my life just to write about it deserved some respite, so I gave it some. It's done and I'm glad it's over.
Hey, do you like my Healthcare Blogger Code of Ethics widget? I'm so proud of it. I don't want to get into the "is social work a healthcare profession" debate because this post could go on for days and possibly turn into a free-for-all, just let me say that Dr. Rob agreed with me and so I have my widget :-). Please check out Dr. Rob's site "Musings of a Distractible Mind" Since I haven't figured out how to put a link into a post yet, the link for it is in the sidebar under "Other Sites/Blogs of Interest". There are great links to other valuable medical blogs on his site.
Sometime today I will be adding the links for Psychological and Social Work theories. I am adding these links because good information on theories is hard to find, especially for the beginning student. I will start with what I have right now in the bookmarks and as I go through that eternally growing stack of papers beside my desk I will add more. Happy Searching!

No comments:

Post a Comment