Monday, May 5, 2008

The Art of Manliness

There is a folder in my bookmarks completely dedicated to things I would want my son to know in case of my early demise...or stuff I have no clue about that he should. The Art of Manliness is a blog "dedicated to uncovering the lost art of being a man." The blog itself just cracks me up...but then I'm a woman and a little strange that way. For a young man...if you are raising one, especially without the benefit of a proper role model in the home, then it is an awesome place to find out things like "How to shave like your grandpa (he even teaches the proper way to pack a shaving kit)," "Lessons in manliness," "How to talk like Frank Sinatra," and "How to write a love letter like a soldier." It is chock full of informative tidbits that every young male should know at his very core. Even though I find it hilarious, I do applaud and thank it's author for teaching my son what I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment