Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Emily's List Success Stories

Here's the latest email from Ellen R. Malcolm, President of Emily's List. I know I wear my Emily's List bumper sticker with pride. How about you?

"Things are changing in America. Doesn't it feel great?

I can't thank you enough for everything you did to make this happen.

As you watched the results come in, I hope you took a moment to appreciate the impact that you made in the election of Barack Obama, and in the many tight Senate and House races that we were able to win with your help. I feel proud and thankful every day for the difference that we made together, and I am so deeply grateful for your support.

As with other historic moments in our lifetimes, I don't think we'll ever forget where we were on election night 2008. All over the country, change, at last, was in the air, and we have supporters like you to thank for it. We’ve put together a collection of snapshots and footage from election night and post-election coverage from some of our most exciting races so you can really see what a difference you made.

Click here to watch the video

Each election cycle, I am overwhelmed with gratitude for the support that EMILY's List donors provide again and again for our candidates and the WOMEN VOTE! program. This year, you outdid yourself, and our entire nation is better for it.

Thank you again for your incredibly generous support and the difference you have made.

Warmest regards,
Ellen Malcolm

Ellen R. Malcolm
President"

No comments:

Post a Comment