Saturday, November 8, 2008

Here's your chance....Change.gov

It is simply amazing to me how much crap I've read in the course of these past four days. President-elect Obama, it seems, is expected to have already made good on all of his campaign promises. Can you say "instant gratification?" Geez...let the man get in office before you start with all the criticism. But first why don't you go here and simply tell him what you want, what your dreams are, rant, complain, or whatever you want to do. Being the kind of man that he is, he has provided you with a place to do just that. Do you know of any other president, ever, to even care, much less provide a convenient form to do it with? I think from now on I will be spending a good amount of time on that site. I will stop reading all the crap and just do what I want to do...believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment