Thursday, July 24, 2008

Learn and Serve America's National Service Learning Clearinghouse

Please click the title link for more information on just what service learning is and the skills proper implementation of a service learning program can provide. I have also added the toolkits page of the website to the "toolkits" links sidebar.

I've been on a search quest for the past few days. It started with a comment left on bluejean's blog and now has me in full blown search mode. I will be adding what I found, as far as assessment tools/forms, probably on the Victims Assistance Page, as that is where I have the most room and will not have to make yet another page for this blog. I'll put up what I have now and add more later. There are hundreds of links to sort through. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment